i thought it'd be a good idea to record down what kind of diet I am keeping to see if I am taking in the necessary nutrients so peanut will be well. The area I am most worried about is not taking enough greens, you see, I don't take green leafy veg, I assume to be a super-taster, and green leafy veg are bitter to my taste buds..hah..
So yesterday at dinner with CM's family, I order french beans, so i can give peanut some greens. It was one of those that I found acceptable. There was also beef & chicken and some fish maw soup on top of hor fun.
This morning, I had some chee cheong fun for breakfast. I also dapao-ed a packet of bee hoon with a fish cake for lunch. For fruit, there is a whole bunch of grapes. As for dinner, it is really whatever that Bayview hotel is serving and maybe something light like tau huay for supper.
Apart from diet, I am starting to experience some discomfort. I have been waking up with that slight feeling of nausea, not to the extent of puking but a tightness in the chest area. It usually goes away after a while and after Iget some food in my stomach. It is easier when I am at home cause I can lie down but not so at work. I hope the symptoms will not be so prominent at work.
I also had a bad dream, one of those disturbing ones, I really don't like it and hope it was the result of raging hormones. Into the 7th week now, and I will see Dr Wong in about a week's time when I am into my 8th week. The stuff on the web says that we should hear peanut's heartbeat. I bet that will be really exciting. Can't wait.
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment