"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 3 & 4 - I Love you, Peanut!

The initial excitement has worn off slightly although the idea of us expecting peanut has not really set in yet...but the physical feeling I get reminds me from time to time that little peanut is there. The feeling that I get most often is the burning sensation I get in my stomach. It is not quite the same as hunger pangs, they come in waves and you feel it 'growing' and subsiding...very peculiar. I also get sharp pain when I make sudden movement or when I laughed too hard. Some gals on the forums say that can't eat as much, I feel that too. One morning, I was eating my 6-inch Subway and I just stopped when I was two-thirds through it. I know it is not good for me to be eating irregular meals at irregular portions but I just get full and bloating really quickly. I am also burping quite a bit...haha...toilet habits have also gone hay-wired. I used to be be really regular, full load in the morning and sometimes at night. But these days, the volume has decreased and I don't get that clean feeling...

This morning, I woke up feeling slightly sick in the stomach, I didn't puke but it was churning. I think it might be because I didn't eat enough at dinner last night and the starvation through the entire night gave me that sick feeling. Lesson learn, eat sufficiently to last through the night.

I also researched on the First Born Incentive programme offered by TMC, CM thinks it is worthwhile since we will go for a lot of scans and the 5% off delivery fees should be quite good. Everyday there is something new to learn. The other things that are on my mind now is to secure the confinement auntie once Dr Wong confirms the EDD. Accordingly to the online calculator, peanut will be meeting us on 5 Jan 2010.

No comments: