Today is the second day that we confirmed the existence of our little peanut. It is a very special feeling that we can't quite put our fingers on. A little scary, a little excitement and plenty of joy. I asked CM and he said he was expecting it, spoken like he was a prophet.It is quite interesting cause I guess after not being successful for several months since we started trying, we finally took it more seriously and counted dates and took the Conceive Well supplements on a more regular basis. I am not even through the whole course yet!
Anyway, so here we are...just to make sure I peed on the second stick just to make sure its not a fluke. And the results were positive too *beam*... I also called Dr Wong's clinic yesterday to make an appointment. The nurse on the line, Kelly, wasn't really the friendliest person, in fact she sounded a little cold. So I told her that I wanted to make an appointment to see Dr Wong, and she just asked coldly if I am expecting and when the first day of my last menses was etc. She gave me an appointment in about 2 week's time in the morning, so I asked her if I can get an appointment in the afternoon so I can just take a few hours off work. But she told me, again in a very cold tone, that that was the only appointment she had in 2 weeks and that anything after that will be too late for me and it is not recommended. CM is on exercise that week, wonder if he can take some time off to accompany me on my first visit...
Anyway, so being excited about this change, I went online and read some stuff. There was this calculator that estimates the EDD, and I think we can see peanut quite early in January or maybe even December...either way, peanut will be a tiger babay..a little tiger cub..haha...and it also told me that today, 12-May-10 is the day when peanut's heart beats for the first time...how amazing is that! I suppose when we see Dr Wong in 2 week's time, we should see the heart beating...awesome!
I guess it will still take some time to sink in but I want to give peanut the best from day 1 when I know about his/her existence, so I am on folic acid and the vits already =)
Now, there is so much that I need to read and know about, time flies in a flash and it will soon be 2011...
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment