"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fragile

So I was just saying how I was mysteriously miserable over the weekend and it all got better yesterday? well, i spoke too soon. In the evening, after dinner, my throat started feeling scratchy..the same feeling I got 2 weeks ago when I fell sick. I checked my tongue, it was the 'Geographic Tongue' again...something tells me it might be food allergy again. I was darn sure it was the fish soup or something that went into it...or even the sauce or the chili. I was upset, I liked that fish soup a lot. CM reminded me that I also had a few mouths of his duck rice. This morning, i woke up with the worst sore throat ever, it was so bad, i woke up even before the alram clock rang. CM said his throat was also slightly sore so he thinks it might be something wrong with the duck rice cause he did not take my fish soup. I then had a slight fever and also had achy bones...seriously, i do not know what is wrong with me. My immunity seems to be getting real bad...coming down with this and that over the span of just a few weeks. I am not sure what i can do abt it, i can start exercising more and eating a more balanced diet...sigh...hope I will be well soon...

Anyway, there were also some tips I saw on tv that I wanted to record down here...there was this tip about mixing soda water with water in the ratio of 1:4, and the beautiful bouquet of flowers that we receive from family and friends can last a longer time. Useful tip to remember...

No comments: