"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille

Monday, January 18, 2010

Too busy....is BAD!!

I was really moody for most parts of Sunday...I still dunno why but one thing I thought about a lot is how we have time but don't really have it for the right things. I was watching TV and got really emotional cause it made me think when was the last time, CM & I shared a passionate kiss..I am not sure if it was because we do not have the time, do not see the need, finds it awkward or just am not in that phase of our lives anymore...and that is just one of those things. and all of a sudden, I feel engulfed by this feeling that my life is passing me by and I am not enjoying it. Well, you can argue that at least I am not ill or am living in a war zone, fair and I agree...but I just feel that it is precisely because I have the capacity to do more with my life that I should, if not I am wasting this 'chance' to lead a more fruitful life that many others would love to have...

So, let's see, what is one thing that I can do today to make today a little better than tomorrow?

No comments: