Reading List:
When We Were Romans - Matthew Kneale
The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time
Hairdos to consider for 2010, CNY..
I kinda like the Old Hollywood Bob..wonder if it'll make my face look fat..
http://www.refinery29.com/trend_spotting/2010_hair_trends_hairstyles.php
Replacement for hairbands: http://store.thetwistband.com/lookbook
Decorated the house with CNY trinkets...the same old ones we had for the past 2 years..staying true to the spirit of recycling but not contributing to the economy..hah..
Hoping to watch the Vampires' Assistant tonight...my first vampire show was 'Fright Night'...was so scared I slept with a pillow covering my neck for nights...but am somehow drawn to these stories after Twilight...well, maybe not just Twiling, also the likes of Harry Potter, Narnia etc..the mystical and mysterious, and yet I wrote on my FB status that I find the unknown somewhat scary..ironic..yeah, most women are like that and men are suckers for us...now, that's a real irony..
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment