"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of perverts and hooligans...

Last weekend, I met with the worst kind of humans ever to exist..the pervert & the hooligan..

On Saturday, after attending a wedding, a few of us went for drinks at this famous chill out place at Sentosa..everything was fine until a guy friend who went to the loo came back warning the rest of the guys to be careful as there's a gay inside the toilet. he told us that this guy had apparently stared at his 'thing'. stood real close to him and just looked at his 'thing' like he has never seen one before.

Another guy friend who had gone to the toilet before then said the same thing happened to him and they were rather pissed, so both went to complain to the management. Apparently, the management had tried to chase him out of their premises but to no avail as he keep coming back and eventually hid in the toilet.

The police were later called to deal with him and my friends were asked to give their statements. What a night!

Comparatively, the encounter with the thug at Paragon on the Sunday after seem so much worst. Some parent!

Sloth & I were at Paragon having sushi..not far away was this family with kids. One of the kids was crying non-stop and very loudly too. It attracted quite a few stares. The arse hole father of the kid suddenly started yelling at a Caucasian. He was like: what are you staring at? Do you have a problem? You mean my child cannot cry? This is a public area, if you have a problem then get out. He just kept going at it. The Ang Moh was already very tolerant and kept quiet abt it but he kept going.

Instinctively, the first thing we had wanted to do was to get out of the place, so we asked for the check. The last I would expect was for Sloth to confront the arse hole..telling him that the ang moh was also entitled to his right to stare...as much as his kid was entitled to spoil everyone's lunch by crying like a monster..

Well, the arse hole was pissed, boy was he pissed..all sort of vulgarity came out of his bloody mouth and I had to stop Sloth from getting into a fight of any sort so I just took him away. We paid up and left..needless to say, this incident pretty much spoilt my day...and we were not talking very much after that..

But there were a few appalling observations that I made from these incidents...what is worse, the pervert or the thug. If you ask me, the thug, who threaten to punch every face that he sees. His uncouth behaviour was a disgrace to Singaporeans. And I pity his child, whom I suspect, will get a hell of beating when she goes home. I wonder what sort of adult she will grow up to become...a mother with a voilent streak...highly possible, cause she sees her Dad get this 'sorted out' by yelling and threatening to fight...

Darwin really needs to add a caveat to his evolution theory...certain species of mankind does not evolve over time..and appearance can be deceiving. Outwardly they are now walking on two feet but the grey matter has not increase over time...what a shame to human kind...

No comments: