Love can be simple....but we tend to complicate matters...and forget what it is like to really love...
I am the emo sort and I love that about it, I love those moments where I feel so close to some of our emotions...most of the time, it is being touched by something...
Watching this indie short TV movie, the Sunflower Promise gave me a lot of 'feel'...there were a lot of messages that the movie wants to convey...
- Love can be very simple
- Love is selfless..
- love is about how you want to be the Sun who is always there for the sunflower..
- Everyone has the ability to love, even the MID..
Love touches my heart, and this story cannot be simpler, more common...about 2 persons who just wants to overcome the odds to be together and eventually realises that letting go of each other was the best that they can do for each other...
And that sometimes, it is about sharing those memories that you will hold dear for the rest of your life that makes love beautiful and unforgettable.
Sadly, I would think that the unforgettables usually doesn't up in relationships that are happily ever after..relationships that ends up in marriage somehow become less magical cause you are living it and also cause it becomes intertwine with the mundane stuff in life. It is those episodes that live in your memories in the most glorious periods in your lives that will always have a secret place in all our hearts...
Think Rose in Titanic...
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment