Do you get that feeling sometimes after you have a chat with your boss..and you just can't see eye to eye with him, feel misunderstood, feel their biasness etc...and then you come out form their office feeling deflated...and...lost?
It used to take longer for me to get out of that rut and I also remind myself how things used to be a lot worse etc etc. But there is this question that seems to be on a repeat mode recently. So where do I go from here? Maybe I just get bored with things really quickly..and that reminds me how when I was younger, toys never lasts with me..I like new things and am fascinated with new and better things...Anyway, the point is, ithink I am starting to get a bit bored with my job now...think i need new challenges or maybe a change in working environment..I actually hope to stay with the company now but am wondering if there are opportunities for me to move to a role in a different business unit. My boss obviously don't care a shit since I am a 'foster kid' in the department..
here's the rough plan, subject to approval by Him =)
- Rough it out with ease and grace...pay no attention to throw-away comments
- Take things in my stride and be receptive towards criticism.
- Do not, Do not, Do not..defend too hard..just say thank you for your feedback
- Study hard, at the halfway mark now...the Dip is within reach
- Be a pregger..not wise to be preggers at a new place, so better starting working hard now
- Buy Saturday's papers and scan it thoroughly for hints to the yellow brick road
How's that for a plan?? Not too bad if you ask me...just have to remind myself to focus on what is important and what is not...and once you start taking things in your stride and knowing what is your true priority in life, everything becomes clearer all of a sudden...
Just a thought, who knows..one day I may just be a writter, a blog book writer...hmm..that is an interesting idea...you know, the way that lady in Julia and Julie...how that Julie lady does it..one entry a day..whilst she writes on her connection with Julia Child by working on one recipe a day...I can....erm.....what can I write on under a theme...on a daily basis...craps...writer's blog...ahahaha....it will come to me...till then...Cheers to a beautiful friday , a beautiful life (cause I am still alive and the last I check, I am still healthy..fingers crossed for the health screening next week)...and a beautiful future that is currently unknown but promises to be exciting once i put on my 3D glasses for it!!
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment