Last week was like th craziest week ever. There were so many thing happening, and there was so little time. I had class on Wednesday, it was a make-up class for the notes that Greg did not manage to go through with us. It was a good ssession and a few of us were really glad to hear from Greg that he thinks we have got what it takes to do Comms. It was really reassuring cause there are times when you do doubt your ability even after being in the line for 6 years. The class that night ended at 11pm!
After that, it was really about clearing work before the long weekend, of which, i had to devote Sunday and Monday to studying for the final exam. It was not an easy one to study because I was always feeling 'unwell'. It wasn't serious MS but just feeling restless and uncomfortable when I am sitting or lying down. And today at lunch, I was barely halfway through my bee hoon when I felt so full that I cannot eat no more. I know that cannot be the case cause I did not have much to eat. Peanut was really turning things upside down for me.
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment