I left for London on 23 Oct 06 and me and Jeff have not seen each other since then. It has been 7 weeks, that is 49 days!
During this period of time, both of us went through a lot. For me, I'd flew and travelled alone in a foreign land. Much as i kinda had friends with me most of the time. The time i spend transiting alone from one plc to another was a learning experience on its own. I guess Jeff is right to say that i give myself too little credit and I am actually more independent than i thought i was.
Jeff himself had also being through a lot but i guess he had alway been a survivor..its just in his character. Making do with things.
The period after i returned from London took a bit of adjusting. I had so much free time on hand that i did not know what to do. I went through a few days of just going home straight after work and watching Tv with my mom. But given my character, i didn't last very long.
I arranged to meet up with friends, colleagues..for drinks and diner ..sing KTV and play MJ..The highlight is the Latin dance class which JY, Don, Jas and I signed up for. It wasn't easy but we had lots of fun. After classes, we'd go for dinner together & tok a bit of cock so it wa actually quite relaxing.
I think the key take away is that both jeff & i shld still work on our personal space. If not, we will lose our identity & friends if we stick together as a couple too much..
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment