I suddenly realised that in the workplace, people are by default hypocritical.
I was in discussion with my boss about what corporate gifts to indent. The gifts all looked hideous and 'orbit' but i actually went with her to choose this disgusting design. It made me feel kinda sad but i knew that it was for survival. I know my boss too well, anyone who disagrees with her would get a taste of hell. I am smarter than that..
Really sianz of work oredi..think i really got a lazy bone in me. To think that i actually had the audacity to call Jeff 'lazy bones'. Like other pampered Singaporean, i hope to bag that cushy job which pays well. A job like what Alan's friends does would be ideal. The Dip holder's got a 5K salary and the company actually pays for his meals and transport. Dumb! I wonder why the company hasn't closed down yet.
Oh well, life's not a bed of roses anyway. I am just hoping that's its a bed of chrysanthenum..hee.
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment