Alrighty, so this is it..Ok, maybe I should not use MJ's words...Anyway, all that I am trying to say is that I can't contain the excitement in me for much longer..haha...work is finishing in the next couple of hours. I think I have pretty much have everything taken care of by now. Just some final touches and I will be a free women, free to soak in paris, Rome and wll...free to let the mind rest and enjoy some alone time...time to have loads of those Chardonnay and Merlot and whatever...LV, Gucci, Loewe, wait for me..mama's coming...
I can't remember when I last felt so elateed that I am going for a holiday. I am not sure I even felt this way when we took off for 3 weeks to US. I figured that it had a lot to do with the fact that I had been really stretched before this holiday. The past few months saw me finishing up quite a few important projects that are going to make all the difference on my score sheet at the end of the year..Although I know it is going to be a 3 again..but at least I know I have accomplished so mcuh more than what the 3 entail and have learnt so much more.
Knock off...dinner with the guys..pack my bags...last min shopping for whatever that is missing...check thorough stuff...clean up the house...finish up the to-do list and we'll be off to the airport.
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment