Its almost time to say goodbye to 2007. This year has been great so far and to date, the most important milestone has got to be the change in my marital status. After a 4-year probation period, jeff & I decided that we can probably tolerate each other for a lifetime and got married.
It still feels surreal when I stop to think about being married..i still have to pinch myself to believe it has indeed happened. The year-long preparation leading to the big day was hectic and tiring but before you know it its over...thats the bit that makes everything surreal. I can't believe its over!
Anyway, the wedding was fantastic. Jeff & I did away with the taboo of not meeting the night before as there was too many loose ends to tie up..haha..the gatecrashing was great fun from what i can see from the video!! My personal favourite was actually the solmenisation..many had said that jeff & I must have been mad to arrange for the solemnisation just before the dinner. To be honest, it was indeed a rush. I can still remember that i rushed down to the function room as soon as my make up was done, leaving the makeup artist alone to pack her stuff.
Jeff & I are so blessed, God was definitely watching over us...cause he sent us friends who were such great help at the wedding. We areally can't ask for more.
The only regret was that I fell sick straightaway after the wedding. The fatique accumulated all these while became this mother of flu...which i brought with me on our pseudo honeymoon to Japan (which i will talk abt in my other blog)
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment