Let there be Light!!
I can so understand what Adam must have felt when God first created light. Last night, I visited my new place, that is undergoing renovation and we were pleasantly surprised to see the lights fixed as the contractors told us that the lights were only going to be fixed after the house wa painted.
I hadn't been particularly impressed with the reno as everything was done pretty much according to plans. The lights, however, was something that I had been unsure of. We practically bought the lights without much research or plans. The day we bought the lights was only the second time we went around shopping for lights. The spot lights for the living room was especially tricky as we did not know whether we planned for too little or too many lighting points.
But...
When we turned on the lights last night, and the whole house lit up, we were so impressed.
"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful happiness must be tainted with poison" - Georges Bataille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment